Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys
Passionate, Aggressive Defense Throughout Los Angeles & the Surrounding Areas
If you have been charged with a crime, it is vital that you retain an experienced Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer. At Hutton & Khalaf, our team has the knowledge and experience to fight for your rights and protect your freedom. We have handled well over 10,000 cases, and we have a proven track record of success.
Call us today at or fill out our online form to get started on your free consultation.
Types of Criminal Cases We Handle
Clients throughout Los Angeles and Southern California have trusted us with their cases, and we are prepared to handle everything from DUI to homicide, breaking and entering to domestic violence. We approach every case with the same level of dedication and relentless commitment to achieving the best possible outcome!
At our law firm, we have experience defending clients against a broad range of criminal cases. Some of the types of criminal cases we can handle include:
- Drug Crimes: Drug crimes encompass a wide range of offenses, including possession, distribution, and manufacturing of controlled substances.
- Assault & Battery: Assault and battery charges can result from a variety of situations, ranging from bar fights to domestic disputes.
- DUI: Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a serious offense that can result in license suspension, hefty fines, and even jail time.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence charges can arise in any situation where there is an allegation of abuse or violence within a family or household.
- Theft & Property Crimes: Theft and property crimes can include a variety of charges, from petty theft to grand larceny. These charges can carry serious consequences, including fines, restitution, and even imprisonment.
No matter what type of criminal charge you are facing, our attorneys are here to help!
Choose Our Firm for Strong Defense in Los Angeles
Our team of Los Angeles criminal defense lawyers has more than 65 years of combined experience, equipping us with the necessary skills, resources, and perseverance to tackle even the most challenging criminal cases. We've handled more than 700 DUI and criminal trials throughout our careers and will never back down when it comes to advocating for our clients in court. At all times, we're available to help our clients navigate the legal system, providing round-the-clock representation, 7 days a week.
We are here to answer your questions and concerns. Call us today at or fill out our online form!